The travels and travails of one finding her history, roots and some adventure!

Beginning in 2010 a whole lot of planning, thinking, worring and dreaming will start.
A Pilgrimage to where her father was born, lived and worked will be investigated.
Some items from a personal "bucket list" will be crossed off.
A journey of some thousands of kilometers will begin.
It will truly be an epic journey of a lifetime.
It is through family that I am blessed to have this opportunity.
It is through family that I will discover many new things.

And so it begins.....

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"I Know Where I'm Going"

Really though I don't. (With apologies to the very old song, I think I sang that in Girl Guides...)

But, I digress...

One of my cousins (Thanks A-M), who is an awesome proof reader noted that Graceland is in Memphis not Nashville.
Ooops

Okay, it's all country music down there to me and what's one town vs. another.
I'm going to get in trouble for saying that I'm sure.

Anyway I need to start to write down my plan for the driving trip. I don't want to do too many switchbacks to where I'm supposed to be (Memphis rather than Nashville for example) and see the sights I want to.

Having said that the Canadian dollar is over parady (spelling A-M?) and I need to get to a bank...

Still a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment