The travels and travails of one finding her history, roots and some adventure!

Beginning in 2010 a whole lot of planning, thinking, worring and dreaming will start.
A Pilgrimage to where her father was born, lived and worked will be investigated.
Some items from a personal "bucket list" will be crossed off.
A journey of some thousands of kilometers will begin.
It will truly be an epic journey of a lifetime.
It is through family that I am blessed to have this opportunity.
It is through family that I will discover many new things.

And so it begins.....

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Two Months to Go

It's 2 months today that I will fly to Frankfurt Germany to start my Czech It Out Pilgrimage for real.
The time has just flown and it's so hard to believe that it's coming up this fast.
Every day I catch myself thinking of things to pack, other things I need to get for the trip and what I might need.

I'm still awaiting final confirmation of my train tickets from Frankfurt to Prague but that won't be for another few weeks when the Euro-rail sorts out it's schedule for April.

The to-do list is getting longer again of things that I need to look up but it's all starting to come together.

Spring is just around the corner (I hope) and so is my trip.

2 months to go.

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment